Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Woah, I'm going to Barbados

So, Barbados was pretty awesome. 

Beautiful beaches, cheep beer/rum, relaxation, friendly people, easy and cheap public transportation...what more could you ask for?  I definitely hope to go back one day.  I was a little worried about traveling with a same sex couple, but we didn't have any problems at all. Everyone seemed to be super accepting (of course, we are tourists and they want our money) but it was a beautiful country and a great trip (especially because we got "stuck" in paradise one extra day - thanks mother nature!).

Until my next trip, I will have to live vicariously through these pictures.





The Beer of Barbados

Maxwell Beach



Enterprise/Miami Beach, Oistins





Rockley/Accra Beach, Hastings


Dover Beach, St. Lawrence Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment